Programmatic Maturity Review for Ad:Tech and Managed Service Providers
We meet many companies on the sell side of the industry who tell us they are unable to gain traction with buyers unless they have a programmatic offering. In recent years that has meant that many companies have built out programmatic solutions yet are still falling short on revenue goals.
Given our understanding of what is required from the buy side (advertiser and agency) we are able to assess the programmatic maturity of a supplier’s business.
We have created a product which allows us to review the maturity of your programmatic offering and present back ways in which we think it can be enhanced – based on market-need – to increase revenue and improve the overall innovation and efficacy of the programmatic industry.
We have a simple five-step approach to analysing the maturity of your programmatic offering and how to advance it
- Internal stakeholder meetings (conducted remotely)
- External stakeholder meetings with key buyers (conducted remotely)
- Document analysis & platform login
- Recommendation build
- Presentation back
What we require
- List of no less than 4 and no more than 10, internal stakeholders who contribute to programmatic offering (CEO, head of sales, product manager, lead engineer etc.)
- List of 5 buyers you’d like us to speak to so we can understand their thoughts on the offering (agencies, brands, ad exchanges, DSPs etc.etc.)
- Access to your sales documentation and where possible, access to the tech directly
How long it takes
From our first day of internal stakeholder meetings until presentation back, takes 4 weeks (assuming no diary difficulties).
Why The Programmatic Advisory
- We have conducted 10+ projects like these for leading companies in this space.
- We have the most-rounded view on the programmatic market
- We are programmatic practitioners turned consultants
- We do not have any conflict of interests in our business and therefore able to make the best recommendations for you
- Case study – https://theprogrammaticadvisory.com/resources/case-studies/managed-service/
We know it’s a challenging time for businesses on the supply side right now, as there is a lot of volatility in what the buy side of the market are doing, however, by taking stock of your programmatic offerings it will likely lead to increased demand and revenue.
Please contact us via the form below to find out more.