Programmatic Supply Consultant
The Programmatic Advisory is looking for a programmatic consultant to join our growing team. This role will require an individual who is well versed in programmatic supply, and able to understand how best to evaluate and implement custom supply approaches for leading advertisers. This role will work alongside the Client Partners and Senior Consultants to support client engagements, with a particular focus on supply path optimisation (SPO) innovations.
We believe that Supply Path Optimisation (SPO) will become a necessary tool for advertisers to take control of in the coming years, but SPO is a broad term for a variety of buying methodologies. We are looking for a candidate who understands the breadth of the programmatic supply ecosystem, the transaction models and companies within it, as well as how to optimise based on different objectives such as, quality, price, and performance.
Due to the non-conflicted nature of our business, the media spend will always be transacted through the client’s or their service provider’s platforms, so the successful candidate should have the ability to educate the client on best in market practices and review existing setups to make tangible positive recommendations.
The role will require a motivated and passionate individual, who is happy to get involved and solve challenges.
- Support client partners and senior consultants during projects to ensure deliverables are achieved to a high standard and within the agreed timelines.
- Provide actionable recommendations to clients by deep diving into supply-side and demand-side platforms to evaluate programmatic campaign set up and performance against KPIs and industry best practice.
- Support implementation of recommended programmatic strategy against custom campaign frameworks for clients.
- Support technology RFI and RFP processes for advertisers, especially sell-side platforms.
- Upskill new programmatic specialists and traders who may not sit within The Programmatic Advisory business.
- Responsible for keeping up to date with programmatic industry trends and best practices by regularly meeting suppliers, writing articles, blogs, or whitepapers.
- The ability to evaluate programmatic inventory and supply, with experience in assessing and managing supply path health and delivery.
- Experience working hands-on with market-leading DSPs & SSPs (DV360, Amazon, The Trade Desk, Xandr, Index Exchange, etc.) optimising campaigns/supply, and managing media budgets of scale.
- In-depth knowledge of advertising and programmatic technology (Ad-servers, SSPs, Tag Managers, etc.), industry trends, consumer behaviour, and best practices.
- Strong knowledge of brand safety vendors, approaches and best practice.
- Expertise in using reporting tools to develop meaningful measurement reports, analysis, insights, and actionable recommendations.
- Excellent consulting, writing, presentation, and communication skills.
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multi-tasking and organisational ability.
- Fluency in English.
- Ad Ops experience
- Experience creating supply marketplaces or facilitating them, through analysis, onboarding, activation, and inventory management.
About The Programmatic Advisory
The Programmatic Advisory is a strategic programmatic consultancy that provides non-conflicted advice on how programmatic can deliver and exceed business goals for advertisers, technology companies, and publishers. We do this through what we call ‘specialist strategic consulting’ and act as a true extension of our client’s teams at all times.
Every business has a challenge they are trying to solve – we take these challenges and create custom solutions and deliverables to overcome them. We are with our clients every step of the way from ideation through to implementation.
The Programmatic Advisory started in September 2016 and is currently based in London and New York.
All employees receive:
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Gym membership
- Phone allowance
- Quarterly team parties
- Customised personal development program
- A non-compromised approach to optimal programmatic
- Working with the industries programmatic leaders
How to Apply
Please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com