The Programmatic Advisory was built upon three beliefs; Advertisers need specialist experts to help them navigate complex ecosystems, Programmatic will be the way all advertising will be bought/sold, Advisory services should be detached from any form of commercial relationship to avoid conflicts of interest.
The Programmatic Advisory are looking for a Programmatic Consultant to join our growing UK team. This role will require an individual who has strong digital marketing experience with a reasonable understanding of programmatic advertising. This role will work alongside the Client Partners and Senior Consultants to support client engagements.
We believe that advertisers will begin to take more control of how they analyse their programmatic campaigns and owing to the nature of our non-conflicted business model, we believe we are well placed to support advertisers on this journey. We are looking for a candidate who understands the fundamentals of programmatic, someone who is confident managing multiple workstreams and has a track record of upskilling themselves across complex subject matters.
The successful candidate should also be comfortable educating clients on the changing digital marketing landscape and best in-market practices.
The role will require a motivated and passionate individual, who is happy to get involved and solve challenges.
- Support Client Partners and Senior Consultants during projects to ensure deliverables are achieved to a high standard and within the agreed timelines.
- Support the delivery of several workstreams for a multi-market brand.
- Research industry topics such as programmatic trends, user identity, technology innovations and data.
- Building high-level training collateral alongside Senior Consultants for advertisers.
- Responsible for keeping up to date with programmatic industry trends and best practices by regularly meeting suppliers, writing articles, blogs or whitepapers.
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience.
- 3-5 years of account management experience.
- A proven track record of upskilling in complex digital marketing concepts.
- Project management experience.
- Comfortable building and delivering presentations to clients.
- Expertise in using reporting tools to develop meaningful measurement reports, analysis, insights and actionable recommendations.
- Excellent consulting, writing, presentation, and communication skills.
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer oriented with exceptional multi-tasking and organisational ability.
- Fluency in English.
- In-depth knowledge of advertising and programmatic technology (Ad-servers, DMPs, SSPs, Tag Managers, DCO etc.), industry trends, consumer behaviour and best practices.
About The Programmatic Advisory
The Programmatic Advisory provides non conflicted advice on how programmatic can deliver and exceed business goals for advertisers. We do this through ‘expertise consulting’.
The Programmatic Advisory has offices in New York and London.
Every advertiser has a challenge they are trying to solve for – we take these challenges and create custom deliverables to overcome them – we do not believe a cookie-cutter approach to consultancy services is appropriate in the modern marketing world.
Our clients see us an extension of their team and we are with them every step of the way from ideation through to implementation.
All employees receive:
- Generous annual leave
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Flexible working location and hours
- Gym membership & Phone allowance
- Quarterly team parties (and weekly team quiz!)
- Customised personal development program
- Enrolment on share scheme
- A non-compromised approach to optimal programmatic
- Working with the industries programmatic leaders
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to hello@theprogrammaticadvisory.