client partner - UK
We are seeing fast growth at The Programmatic Advisory and are looking for a Client Partner who specialises in digital advertising to join our expanding team of industry leaders. We’re looking for an exceptional individual with deep expertise in digital advertising (namely Paid Social and Programmatic) who can quickly understand our clients’ businesses, and use their expertise to help move the clients’ digital advertising strategy forward. Our clients are typically large, big-named brands, who are ambitious in their use of digital advertising.
Although this is not a ‘hands on keys’ role, this experience is key in understanding how media is transacted through the client’s or their service providers’ platforms.
The successful candidate will become a trusted advisor to our client stakeholders by being an expert on their day-to-day digital advertising processes and all the key drivers of their business and goals.
The role will report into the Senior Client Partner but will involve working alongside our Strategy Director and Client Operations Director across a wide variety of projects. We have an excellent training and onboarding program for those new to consultancy however this role will only suit a motivated and passionate individual, who is happy to get involved and solve new client challenges without a script.
Example projects this role could expect to be involved in, include;
- Demand Side Platform technology selections
- In-housing feasibility reports
- Cross-digital-media plan reviews
- Campaign audits
- Innovation assessments
And many others…
- Work alongside digital media consultants during projects to ensure deliverables are achieved to a high standard and within the agreed timelines
- Building long term client relationships
- Develop hypotheses that can be practically implemented, tested and rolled out to local markets around the world
- Support implementation of recommended strategy against custom frameworks for clients
- Support technology and supplier RFI and RFP processes
- Support data and identity initiatives
- Responsible for keeping up to date with digital industry trends and best practices by regularly meeting suppliers, writing articles, blogs and whitepapers
- Experience working hands on with market leading DSPs and/or Social buying platforms optimising campaigns and managing media budgets at scale
- In-depth knowledge of advertising technology and market trends that affect them (Privacy legislation, browser upgrades)
- Experience using reporting tools to develop meaningful reports, analysis and insights
- Experience presenting insights and writing actionable recommendations
- Excellent consulting, writing, presentation and communication skills
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multi-tasking and organisational ability
- Digital media analytics experience
- Social media strategy
About The Programmatic Advisory
The Programmatic Advisory provides non-conflicted advice on how programmatic can deliver and exceed business goals for advertisers. We empower advertisers through impartial advice.
Every business has a challenge they are trying to solve for – we take these challenges and create custom solutions and deliverables to overcome them. We are with our clients every step of the way from ideation through to implementation.
The Programmatic Advisory started in September 2016 and is currently based in London and New York.
All employees receive:
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Gym membership
- Private health insurance
- Pension contribution
- Phone allowance
- Quarterly team socials
- Customised personal development program
- A non-compromised approach to optimal programmatic
- Working with the industries programmatic leaders
- Significant opportunities to have your opinions heard internally and within trade press
or email your CV to email@example.com