Bespoke Programmatic Training
Talent within the programmatic industry has been a challenge for a number of years. As programmatic budgets grew rapidly, the need for additional skilled resource was hard to come by for a number of brands, agencies, publishers and adtech companies. This has led to training and development approaches being adopted by companies to cross-train, upskill and develop programmatic knowledge within their businesses.
As expert practitioners turned consultants, we have a deep-routed understanding of the inner workings of the programmatic landscape and we are able to use that knowledge to provide tailored training courses to meet our clients’ requirements.
We have created a product which provides easy access to completely bespoke training, delivered by industry experts, in an engaging, insightful and easy to digest way. Our training facilitates knowledge growth and professional development opportunities for businesses across the programmatic landscape.
We have a very simple approach to delivering on your training requirements (all can be done remotely):
- Work with you to develop a bespoke agenda for the training
- Produce content and tasks to meet the learning requirements
- Present training content and tasks to required delegates (remotely)
- Share presented content after the session and support any further questions
What we require
- A brief for what the purpose of the training is and the level that it should be pitched at
- A list of intended attendees and their job roles
- A list of potential dates & times that the training could be delivered
How long it takes
The length of time required to produce the content to be delivered will depend on the brief, however, we typically present our training with 2 weeks from the date of initial brief. Training sessions can be anywhere between 2 hours and a full day (where delivered remotely this is broken into webinar friendly sessions).
Why The Programmatic Advisory
- We have delivered bespoke training courses for a wide range of brands, publishers and adtech companies
- We partner with the IAB to deliver four packaged training courses covering; Programmatic 101, Programmatic Advanced, Planning & Measurement, AdOps & Campaign Management
- We are programmatic practitioners turned consultants
- We do not have any conflict of interests in our business and therefore able to provide completely impartial training
- Case study – https://theprogrammaticadvisory.com/resources/case-studies/training-program/
Our training costs will depend on the scope of the training and time required for both content development and delivery of the training itself. We work closely with our clients to develop an agenda which can help to meet both the learning objectives as well as their training budget.