Search & Social Specialist
The Programmatic Advisory are looking to hire our first paid search & paid social media specialist. This role will require an individual who is able to understand how best to implement and execute client’s campaigns within search and social platforms. Due to the non-conflicted nature of our business, the media will always be transacted through the client’s or their service providers platforms, so the successful candidate should have the ability to educate the client on best in market practices and review existing setups to make tangible positive recommendations.
The role will be working alongside the Client Partners & Consultants on a variety of projects to ensure we are achieving the client’s goals. The role will require a motivated and passionate individual, who is happy to get involved and solve challenges.
The person will also have a development program created for them to allow them to upskill in programmatic as well as delivering on the core responsibilities within paid search and paid social.
- Develop process to audit client’s search and social marketing strategies against industry best practice.
- Provide actionable recommendations to clients by deep diving into their search and social platforms to evaluate paid media campaigns.
- Support implementation of recommended search and social marketing strategy against custom campaign frameworks for clients.
- Upskill new search and social specialists which may not sit within The Programmatic Advisory business.
- Responsible for keeping up to date with social and search trends and best practices by writing articles, blogs and whitepapers.
- Hire and train teams of search and social specialists into client organisations.
- Minimum 2 years agency experience working with paid media (AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube ads) and experience of managing media budgets of scale.
- In-depth knowledge of search and social media platforms, market trends, consumer behaviour and best practices.
- Expertise in using analytics tools (e.g. Facebook, YouTube and Twitter Insights etc) and developing meaningful measurement reports, analysis and actionable recommendations on next steps.
- A good understanding of major marketing channels and a desire to learn more about programmatic.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multi-tasking and organisational ability.
- Fluency in English.