The Programmatic Advisory have developed a series of CPD certified training courses for the IAB UK

The Programmatic Advisory are proud to share that we have developed a series of CPD certified training courses for the IAB UK.

We are working with the IAB UK to deliver three different one-day courses to provide delegates with expert training across a wealth of topics related to programmatic and digital advertising. The courses that we will be delivering are:

  • Programmatic 101
  • Programmatic Advanced
  • Planning & Measurement

We ran our first Programmatic Advanced course on the 15th May and 88% of delegates rated the course as ‘Very Good’ (the highest possible) with the remaining 12% rating ‘Good’ in a post-session survey. You can find out more about these upcoming sessions and book your place to avoid disappointment by following the links below:

how can we help you?

connect with us to find out more about The Programmatic Advisory.

 

Looking for a First-Class Business Plan Consultant?